Please review the following before your scheduled appointment. Due to the thoroughness of our initial exam, please plan on spending at least 60 minutes at EyeLux Optometry.
- If you are new to EyeLux Optometry, please download and complete our Registration Form. To save time, you can complete the interactive PDF form and e-mail it to us, or print the completed form and bring it with you. If you have any issues with completing the PDF online, right-click the link and choose "Save Target As" to first download the PDF to your desktop before filling it out.
- For patients of Dr. Chou seen at his former practice, please download and complete this Form to Transfer Exam Records. To facilitate your eye care, please send the completed form to EyeLux Optometry before your appointment.
- Bring any existing prescriptive eyewear and contact lenses. If you wear soft disposable contacts, bring in the boxes or blister packs which indicate your contact lens parameters. You should know that contact lens exams require additional doctor time and carry an additional fee which often are not covered by vision plans.
- Although our complimentary digital retinal imaging reduces the likelihood of eye dilation, our doctors may still find it necessary to dilate your eyes. Some patients do not feel safe driving after eye dilation for one or more hours. In these cases, you should arrange for a friend or family member to take you home.
- In the event that you reschedule your reserved time with the doctor, we kindly request at least 48 hours notice in order to avoid a broken appointment fee of $25.00. We will try to accommodate any of your unexpected scheduling changes.